Need to check your facts?
Get all the details here.
Following are some important limits and other information you’ll need to reference for pre-need. If you have questions or need more information, please contact us.
- Irrevocable limit: $13,020 as of June 1, 2019 (Previously 12,770)
- Insurance limit: $11,020 as of June 1, 2019 (Previously 10,770)
- Burial Space Exclusion Items: these include burial plot, gravesite, crypt, mausoleum, casket, urn, niche, headstones, markers, plaques, vaults, burial containers, care and maintenance of gravesite and arrangements, opening and closing the gravesite, clothes, flowers (only for casket) and services from the minister (only at the gravesite).
- Burial Space Exclusion contracts may be purchased for parents, minor and adult children, and siblings.
- Guaranteed Travel Assurance Plan cost: $385
Documents & Links
- Prepaid Funeral and Cemeteries Sales Act (amended law effective 1/1/05)
- DHS Bridges Administrative Manual (irrevocable instructions)
- DHS Bridges Eligibility Manual (funeral eligibility guidelines pgs 46-54)
- Michigan License Verification
- Discount/Commission Calculation
- 2018 Independent Auditor’s Report